If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle’s brakes occasionally need replacing. Let’s face it—we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors that increase brake wear. Good brakes are just as important as a well-running engine.
As a brake repair technician you’re involved in diagnosing braking problems, whether it’s weak brakes, a mushy pedal, grinding sounds, or a squealing noise, and then making those repairs. Whether you specialize in specific braking systems—front end or four-wheel drive—GigaBook.com has all the online tools to assist you in staying organized and working efficiently on the vehicles you see daily. The integrated calendar and to-do list keeps track of important deadlines, provides automated reminders and is accessible anywhere. This is a tremendous asset to you and other staff in your shop managing diagnostic tests, determining brake problems, repairing and replacing brakes and performing routine brake maintenance.
The online scheduling software allows easy access for customers to schedule appointments for their vehicles. And GigaBook sends email or text reminders so that appointments aren’t missed. This easy form of communication keeps everyone informed and on the same page.
With GigaBook Online Appointment Software, you can:
- Accept appointments requested through your existing website
- Create your own free personalized booking mini-site
- Send clients text messages and email reminders
- Send reminders to yourself or other staff/vendors about upcoming appointments
- Easily reschedule appointments and notify clients about the change
- Easily set repeat appointments
- Track success rate of all appointments
If you offer classes or workshops to help others keep up to date with the latest industry repair methods, you can manage class size through GigaBook’s customizable Group Setting Booking tool—you set the specifications and GigaBook tracks the progress of class enrollment.
Through the use of effective appointment and calendar management you should experience the following benefits within your brake repair business:
- Higher conversion rate of appointments through reducing no-shows
- Increased revenue due to ease of scheduling sessions by clients
- Increased client retention through effective communication
Turn your existing website into a real-time booking website!
If you have an existing website for your brake repair business, you can easily convert your site to accept appointments with your real-time availability. Use the GigaBook Booking Widget included in your subscription to easily take appointments on your website. It’s as easy as creating and customizing your own booking widget and then inserting it on your own site!