We never know when any injury may happen to us, loved ones or those around us. Therefore, it is always good to have at least a basic knowledge to take care of critical situations to keep it from going from bad to worse; or until help arrives. This is especially true when it comes to CPR. When it comes to CPR classes, most appointments are booked for groups of individuals or as a company-wide training. Whether you are the trainer, trainee or a person in charge of bookings, it makes sense to make everything as simple and streamlined as possible for everyone involved.
This is made possible with a great appointment scheduling software. It allows you to accept appointments through your own website, as well as send notifications and reminders through email and text. The result is better communication among trainees and staff. It will also update, in real-time, all calendars and even sync with third-party calendars like Google Calendar and Outlook, which eliminates any risk of double-booking.
Aside from being able to set appointments, booking software allows you to cater the appointment to larger groups by making it a Group Session, which makes everything easier because, with this feature, you can:
- •Add new group sessions that can be added to your calendar later
- •Add descriptions of your group sessions
- •Assign different staff to your group sessions
- •Add images for your group sessions
- •Control the order that group sessions appear on your booking applications
- •Control the information everyone sees
Online appointment software also removes many redundant tasks from everyday administration duties as well. For example, it makes it fast and easy to create, send and track invoices. Within GigaBook, you can also simply search for old, outstanding, past due and paid invoices, simplifying the process for staff and saving time and scheduling more classes!
With a great online booking software, you can:
- •Accept appointments through your own website
- •Send notifications and reminders to staff and clients
- •Create and edit group sessions
- •Sync with third-party calendars
- •Create, send and monitor invoices
- •So much more…
Give GigaBook online scheduling software a try with a free, 14-day trial and see the many ways it can help save you time and money!