April 15th. One of the busiest times of the year. Not just for you, but also for all of the United States, because they usually need you. Millions of people choose to go through people like you to to get their taxes done; and it seems to be that they always come close to the last couple weeks before the deadline. From the end of January, to the middle of April, you are consumed by people, tax codes, and trying to make as much as you can while the bulk time is still around. If you could just sit at a desk and hammer out text filling after tax filling, you probably would. You know that is just more and more money coming into your pocket. However, you can’t…
You know there is so much more to running a well profitable tax firm that just sitting at a desk going one after another. Nothing is ever that simple. You have to schedule meetings with your clients, you have to remind them to be there, you have to even be open to finding new clients; then after all that you get to actually make money and do the taxes. It is a long and tedious process that seems like it could be made easier…and now it can. GigaBook offers a wide array of services that can turn your business into an efficiency machine. We can turn your current website into a real-time booking site with allowing you to customize everything you want! The limitations with GigaBook and your company are nonexistent!
Try GigaBook’s Tax Preparatory Appointment Software
With GigaBook Online Appointment Software, you can:
- Begin to take appointments online to limit wasted time on the phone
- Automate the sending of texts and emails so your clients never miss and appointment
- Automate the same text and email to remind you about the appointments
- If you have recurring clients you can easily set times for them to see you.
The following benefits can be experienced with the use of effective appointment and calendar management:
- Increase communication with clients due to the reminders and notifications
- You will also decrease your no-show rate with this feature
- You will begin to maximize your revenue by reducing the amount of time spend on scheduling