So your customer inherited a sofa from Grandma and they want to keep the warm feeling they get from having it—just maybe not the plaid pattern that goes with it. Or, maybe they have a nice set of furniture but one piece is damaged and they don’t want to break up the set or have to buy new. As a professional furniture upholsterer you can provide solutions to those problems.
There are a lot of steps involved in providing a finished piece that satisfies your clients—picking up or delivering furniture, replacing hardware, discussing fabrics, measuring and cutting material—just a few on the long list of tasks you coordinate.
Whether you’re working in furniture manufacturing, automotive repair or household goods repair, GigaBook.com can provide a one-stop shop for business tools to help you stay organized and work efficiently. The integrated calendar and to-do list keeps track of important deadlines, provides automated reminders and is accessible anywhere, and on any device.
The online scheduling software allows easy access for customers and vendors or other business associates to schedule appointments with you. GigaBook sends email or text reminders so that appointments aren’t missed and keeps everyone informed. This is particularly helpful if you want to be accessible 24/7 to your customers but are busy in your workshop.
With GigaBook Online Appointment Software, you can:
- Accept appointments requested through your existing website
- Create your own free personalized booking mini-site
- Send clients text messages and email reminders
- Send reminders to yourself or other staff/vendors about upcoming appointments
- Easily reschedule appointments and notify clients about the change
- Easily set repeat appointments
- Track success rate of all appointments
If you offer classes or workshops that train others in keeping up to date with current furniture trends and fabrics, you can manage class size through GigaBook’s customizable Group Setting Booking tool—you set the specifications and GigaBook tracks the progress of class enrollment.
Through the use of effective appointment and calendar management you should experience the following benefits within your upholstering business:
- Higher conversion rate of appointments through reducing no-shows
- Increased revenue due to ease of scheduling sessions by clients
- Increased client retention through effective communication
Take Appointments on your Website!
If you have an existing website for your upholstering business, you can easily convert your site to accept appointments with your real-time availability. Use the GigaBook Booking Widget included in your subscription to easily take appointments on your website. It’s as easy as creating and customizing your own booking widget and then inserting it on your own site!