The importance of the urban planner is increasing throughout the 21st century, as modern society begins to face issues of increased population growth, climate change and unsustainable development. Currently the world population is over 7 billion people, steadily growing every day.
If you’re an urban planner working under tight deadlines and trying to balance the needs and requests of many different interest groups, you can benefit from some organizational assistance. GigaBook.com has a full suite of tools that can help you stay organized and work efficiently, especially on the projects that can take many years to complete. GigaBook’s integrated calendar and to-do list seamlessly keeps track of deadlines, provides automated reminders and is accessible to others.
The online scheduling software allows easy access for your clients to schedule appointments with you, 24/7, whether it’s meeting with government officials and community members to identify goals, or architects and engineers to start designing the project. GigaBook sends email or text reminders so that appointments aren’t missed. This is especially beneficial if you experience extensive travel when visiting development sites—you’ll not have to worry about missed calls.
Try GigaBook’s Urban Planner Appointment Software Free for 14 Days
With GigaBook Online Appointment Software, you can:
- Accept appointments requested through your existing website
- Create your own free personalized booking mini-site
- Send clients text messages and email reminders
- Send reminders to yourself or other staff/vendors about upcoming appointments
- Easily reschedule appointments and notify clients about the change
- Easily set repeat appointments
- Track success rate of all appointments
Because you oftentimes give presentations that communicate your development plans, you can use Gigabook’s customizable Group Setting Booking tool to manage and track. attendance.
Through the use of effective appointment and calendar management you should experience the following benefits within your business:
- Higher conversion rate of appointments through reducing no-shows
- Increased revenue due to ease of scheduling sessions by clients
- Increased client retention through effective communication