We never know when an injury will happen to us, loved ones or those around us. Therefore, it is always good to have at least a basic knowledge to take care of critical situations and keep them from going from bad to worse until help arrives. This is especially true when it comes to CPR. When it comes to CPR classes, most appointments are booked for groups of individuals or as a companywide training. Whether you are the trainer, trainee or a person in charge of bookings, it makes sense to make everything as simple and streamlined as possible for everyone involved.
This is made possible with GigaBook, a great CPR class appointment booking software. GigaBook allows you to accept appointments through your own website, as well as send personalized notifications and reminders through email and text. The results are increased communication among trainees and staff and higher client satisfaction. It will also update and sync, in real-time, third-party calendars, like Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, Apple, Office 365 and Outlook, which eliminates any risk of double-booking.
Aside from being able to set appointments, GigaBook’xCPR class appointment booking software allows you to cater the appointment to larger groups by making it a Group Session, which makes everything easier because, with this feature, you can:
- Add new group sessions that can be added to your calendar later
- Add descriptions of your group sessions
- Assign different staff to your group sessions
- Add images to your group sessions
- Control the order that group sessions appear on your booking applications
- Control the information everyone sees
GigaBook’sCPR class appointment booking software also removes many redundant tasks from everyday administration duties as well. For example, it makes it fast and easy to create, send and track invoices. Within GigaBook, you can also simply search for old, outstanding, past due and paid invoices, simplifying the process for staff and saving time and scheduling more classes!
With a great online booking software, you can:
- Accept appointments through your own website
- Send notifications and reminders to staff and clients
- Create and manage group sessions
- Sync with third-party calendars
- Create, send and monitor invoices
- Increase efficiency
- Improve communication
- So much more!
Give GigaBook online scheduling software a try with a free, 14-day trial and see the many ways it can help save you time and money!