As a CPR instructor, it is your duty to always be at the top of your game – knowledgeable, efficient, up-to-date and able to effectively teach. So, when it comes to booking your time – the phone calls, emails and texts constantly asking when you’re available – it can be overwhelming. Deploying GigaBook as your online assistant, you can start booking classes instantly, from your current website.
When it comes to CPR classes, most appointments are booked for groups of individuals or as a company wide training. Whether you are the trainer, trainee or a person in charge of bookings, it makes sense to make everything as simple and streamlined as possible for everyone involved.
This is made possible with our CPR class scheduling software. It allows you to accept appointments through your or your company’s website, as well as send personalized notifications and reminders through email and text.
Try Gigabook’s CPR Class Scheduling Software
The result is better communication among trainees and staff. It will also update all calendars and even sync with third-party calendars – Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal, Office 365, Google Calendar and Exchange – which eliminates any risk of double-booking.
Aside from being able to set appointments, GigaBook’s CPR class scheduling software allows you to cater the appointment to larger groups by making it a Group Session, which makes everything easier because with this feature, you can:
- Add new group sessions that can be added to your calendar later
- Add descriptions about your group sessions
- Assign different staff to your group sessions
- Add images for your group sessions
- Control the order that group sessions appear on your booking applications
- Control the information everyone sees
GigaBook’s CPR class scheduling software also removes many redundant tasks from everyday administration duties as well. For example, it makes it fast and easy to create, send and track invoices. Within GigaBook, you can also simply search for old, outstanding, past due and paid invoices, and even sync it with QuickBooks; simplifying the process for staff and saving time and scheduling more classes!
Using a great CPR class scheduling software, like GigaBook, you can:
- Accept appointments through your own website
- Send notifications and reminders to staff and clients
- Create and edit group sessions
- Sync with third-party calendars instantly
- Create, send and monitor invoices
- So much more…
Give GigaBook a try with a free, 14-day trial and see the many ways it can help save you time and money!