There are many reasons yoga is preferred over aerobic exercise by millions of people. It improves balance, flexibility, strength, pain levels, daily energy level and so many other parameters of health. With this knowledge, you started a yoga studio and are now in need an excellent online scheduling software for yoga classes. When it comes to yoga classes, most sessions are booked for groups. Whether you are the instructor, student or a person in charge of bookings, it makes sense to make everything as simple and streamlined as possible for everyone involved.
This is made possible with a great online scheduling software for yoga classes. It allows you to accept appointments through your own website, as well as send notifications and reminders through email and text. The result is better communication among instructors and staff. It will also update, in real-time, all calendars and even sync with third-party calendars like Google Calendar and Outlook, which eliminates any risk of double-booking.
Try GigaBook’s Online Scheduling Software for Yoga Classes
Aside from being able to set appointments, GigaBook’s online scheduling software for yoga classes allows you to cater the appointment to larger groups by making it a Group Session. This makes everything easier because, with this feature, you can:
- Add new group sessions that can be added to your calendar later
- Add information about your group sessions
- Assign different staff to your group sessions
- Add images to your group sessions
- Control the order that group sessions appear on your booking applications
- Control the information everyone sees
GigaBook’s online scheduling software for yoga classes also removes many redundant tasks from everyday administration duties as well. For example, it makes it fast and easy to create, send and track invoices. Within GigaBook, you can also simply search for old, outstanding, past due and paid invoices, simplifying the process for staff and saving time and scheduling more classes!
With a great online booking software, you can:
- Accept appointments through your own website
- Send notifications and reminders to staff and clients
- Create and edit group sessions
- Sync with third-party calendars
- Create, send and monitor invoices
- So much more…
Give GigaBook online scheduling software for yoga classes a try with a free, 14-day trial and see the many ways it can help save you time and money!